How do I make a payment for a purchase?
We offer multiple methods to make payments for your order: Credit Card & Debit Card (including American Express), Net Banking, ITZ Cash Card, Demand Draft/Cheque/Money Order, E-Gift Voucher and Cash on Delivery. All Credit/Debit card details will remain confidential and private. We do not store any credit card information. Our trusted payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect your card information.
Payments by Demand Draft/Cheque/Money Order
You can make the DD or Cheque in favour of "Grabmore Internet Private Limited" payable at par in Chennai and send it to us at the address given below:
Old No 45, New No 61,
Secretariat Colony, 2nd Street,
Chennai - 600 010.
In case of cheque payments, orders will be processed only after clearance of the cheque. We accept cheques which are payable "at par" at Chennai.
Do make sure that your item is NOT shown as Out of Stock on our site before you send us your payment.
If the value of your order is less than Rs. 301/-, add Rs. 50/- as shipping charges. We will process your order upon receiving your payment and your item(s) will be couriered to you, or sent by Government Registered Post if there is no Courier Service covering your area. Please check Shipping information page
We request you enclose a covering letter with the details of your product (name and ISBN number of the book or name and UPC number of the product), your shipping address, phone number and e-mail address. ISBN and UPC number is found in product detail page. Kindly also send us an email informing us that you have sent your DD/Cheque. It will help us process your order quicker.
For payments through Money Orders, send them to the address mentioned above. Please intimate us in advance before sending Money Order.
Placing a Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Order
- Only items mentioned have the "Cash-on-Delivery Available" Icon are valid for order by cash-on-delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash-on-Delivery"
- Once verified, confirmed, and be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation.
- You will be required to make a Cash payment to our Courier Partner, only at the time of delivery of your order. Our customer care team will call you for verification.
Terms & Conditions
- The maximum order value for COD is Rs. 20000
- Gift Vouchers or any form of credit cannot be used for COD orders.
- Please make ONLY cash payment at the time of delivery. Cheques or demand drafts will not be entertained
- Cash on Delivery is available for selected Pin code only. In case service is not available to your Pin Code, please select alternative payment options.
How do I pay using a Credit/Debit card/Net banking?
· We accept the following payment methods
Credit Cards - Master Card, Visa, Diners Card
Debit Card - Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Deutsche Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Citibank, State Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, ING Vysya, Corporation Bank
Net Banking Options - Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, J & K Bank, Citibank, Federal Bank
Cash Card - ITZ Cash Card
· All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. Our trusted payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect your card information.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
Octroi Charges - Octroi and service tax are not included in the listing price. Octroi is applicable only in some areas and the amount charged fluctuates according to government norms. You may have to pay octroi when demanded by the courier company at time of delivery.
How are items packaged?
All items are carefully packaged at our warehouses to avoid any form of damage. We ensure that the packages are water proof with plastic wrap and fragile (electronic) items are safely secured with bubble wrap.
Do I get warranty for products from USA?
Certainly! Grabmore provides 1 year manufacturer warranty for ALL USA products purchased on Grabmore.in. Only one way shipping charges to the US will have to be borne by the customer. We will avail the warranty from the manufacturer in the US and we will deliver the serviced/replaced product free of charge at your doorstep!
Please Note: Certain USA products (for ex.: Laptops, Apple products) which have international warranty can be serviced at their respective service centres in India itself.
How to go about it?
You will need to deliver your product in either its original packaging to our Grabmore Indian location and pay one way shipping charge to Grabmore USA. Then our team from USA will send your product to the respective service centers in USA and coordinate with them. Once the serviced/replaced product is returned to Grabmore USA, we will re-ship the item to Grabmore India and we will deliver it to you at your given address.
What should be done if I find my electronic product has been opened or tampered with upon delivery?
All electronic items are insured against theft and damages incurred during transit.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
All items are delivered through reputed courier partners - who will provide you with a Tracking ID for your order by which you can track your delivery on the respective websites of our courier partners. If the item is dispatched from our US warehouse, then tracking can be done inside India once the item reaches our Indian location. You can find the status of the item location in track your order page found in our website.
How do I check the current status of my orders?
You can review the status and other information of all your orders that you have placed with us. In checking the status of your pending orders, click on the “My Account” link at the top right of any page on our store. This will take you to your My Account page, where you can click on the “My Orders” link to view the status of all orders.
To view the status of a specific order, click on the “Order Number”. After your order is shipped out from our warehouse, we will send you an e-mail with the shipping details.
What do the different order status means?
Payment Verification: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
Payment Authorized, Processing: We have received authorization from the payment gateway and are processing your order.
Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped out of our warehouse and is on its way to your delivery location.
Order Canceled: The order was canceled.
Order Shipped from our USA: Your order has been shipped out of our USA warehouse and is on its way to our Indian Location
Order Shipped from our Indian warehouse: Your order has reached our Indian warehouse and is reshipped your delivery location.
When and how can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order before it reaches the "Order shipped" state. You can do so by sending us an email via our Contact Us Form with the order number.
How do I redeem my Store Credit?
Your store credit will be adjusted automatically at the time of checkout. Store credit cannot be redeemed for Cash on Delivery and Cheque/DD orders. Store credit and website discount will be shown separately under the Order Summary during checkout.
Is it necessary to have an account to shop?
While it is not necessary to have a account to shop and purchase items, it is certainly recommended to have one. Having a shop account will enable you to get exclusive offers, track your order with ease and store multiple shipping addresses. You can shop by providing just your email ID.
Why are there varying prices for the same titled book?
We offer various editions of the same titled book. Some editions might be collector's first/earlier prints. Some editions might be hardcover, while some might be paperback - as mentioned on the product page. Some editions might be re-published/printed within India, while some editions may be imported. We mention the various editions and alternative prices available for a particular title on the respective product pages under 'Other Editions'.
What is My Account?
We've made it easy for you to view and update your account and orders any time through "My Account". It allows you complete control over your transactions, track your order, Change password, manage/edit all your personal data like address, phone numbers and email ids.
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Once your payment has been successfully made, your order is processed immediately and internally. We will send a confirmation mail for your order, to the email address associated with your order/account. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID (eg. OD01202130213), details of the item/s you have ordered and an expected time of delivery.
Is it possible to order a product that is 'Out of Stock'?
Unfortunately, we do not have these products available for sale, but please use the "Notify Me" feature and we will let you know once it is available for sale
Buying / Gifting An Gift Certificate
- Click Gift Certificate found at the top of every screen
- Enter the amount for the Gift Certificate you'd like to purchase then click "Add Gift Certificate to cart’
- Proceed to Check out or you can do check out after finishing all your purchase your website. You can pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / Netbanking. Proceed to pay through your preferred choice, or if you need to make any changes to the value, you can always click "Edit" to modify it.
- Once you have completed the checkout process, you will receive an email containing the e-Gift Voucher details.
How Do I Pay By An Gift Certificate?
Paying by Gift Certificate is Simple!
- Go to our website and select the items you want to purchase.
- When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay", the same as our regular checkout.
- Select the "Pay By Gift Certificate" Option.
- Enter your Voucher Number and the corresponding number when prompted.
- If the amount of your Gift Certificate doesn't cover your order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
IMPORTANT: Funds will be deducted from your Gift Certificate at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will re-issue funds as credit to your Gift Certificate.
Does my Gift Certificate?
All Gift Certificate will expire 1 year from their date of creation.
Can I Still Use Promotional Codes if I Use My Gift Certificate?
Yes, by all means!
Is there a limit on how many Gift Certificate I can use on a single order?
There is no limit. You can use as many as you want.
What Terms & Conditions Apply To Gift Certificate?
- The Gift Certificate can only be redeemed on the our website
- Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase other Gift Certificate
- One or more Gift Certificate can be redeemed against an order. Gift Certificate can also be clubbed with applicable promotional codes.
- If the order value exceeds the Gift Certificate amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / ATM Card.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Certificate, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under Gift Certificate balance in the My Account section.
- Gift Certificate and unused portions of Gift Certificate expire one (1) year from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificate cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit but are transferable.
- We are not responsible if an Gift Certificate is lost, stolen or used without permission.
Book Condition Guidelines
Conditions of the item and Comment pertaining to book are given in item detail page. All used items are listed according to the guidelines given below.
New: Brand New books
Like New: Book will look new and will be in perfect condition. No damage, missing pages, creases or tears, no writing. Book could be generally mistaken for New book
Very Good: Book copy might have been read, but they will be in excellent condition. All pages would be intact with no damage to Spine
Good: Spine of the book might show some signs of wear. Generally book will be in clean condition. Comments in item detail page will have specific description related to quality of the book.
Acceptable: Book is in readable condition. No missing pages. Cover remains intact. Dust cover may be missing. Considerable notes with pen or pencil or highlighter may be present. Notes should not block the text. Comments in item detail page will have specific description related to quality of the book.
What should I do if my package arrives tampered?
When it is quite visible that the packaging is broken and labels are torn off. Do not accept the parcel and report the problem in front of the courier person to our customer care executive @ +91 98840 12829.
If you are speculative, have it opened in front of the courier person to make sure that you are getting what you had ordered in full shape and good condition and forget not to call us before you do so!
When the parcel arrives after office hours and you are unable to contact our customer service team, please refuse to take the delivery.