- Terms and Condition
Terms and Condition
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions
www.grabmore.in website is an internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Grabmore Internet Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India. Use of the website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms and Conditions, as may be posted on the website from time to time. grabmore.in at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a user from registering on the website without assigning any reason thereof.
Create a New Account
Create an account with us and you'll be able to check out faster, save multiple shipping addresses, access your order history, track orders and save items to your wish list. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, you agree to immediately notify grabmore.in, so ensure that your exit from your account at the end of each session.
Cash on Delivery Purchase
Placing a Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Order
- Only items mentioned with the "Cash-on-Delivery Available" Icon are valid for order by cash-on-delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay By Cash-on-Delivery.
- Our customer care will verify and confirm the order with you and then it will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation.
- You will be required to make a Cash payment to our Courier Partner representative, only at the time of delivery of your order.
- The maximum order value for COD is Rs.20,000 and it varies from location to location.
- Gift Vouchers or any form of credit cannot be used for COD orders.
- Please make ONLY cash payment at the time of delivery. Cheques or demand drafts will not be accepted.
- Cash on Delivery is available for selected Pin code only. In case service is not available to your Pin Code, please select alternative payment options.
Buying / Gifting An Gift Certificate
- Click Gift Certificate found at the top of every screen.
- Enter the amount for the Gift Certificate you'd like to purchase then click "Add Gift Certificate to cart.
- Proceed to Check out or you can do check out after finishing all your purchase your website. You can pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / Netbanking. Proceed to pay through your preferred choice, or if you need to make any changes to the value, you can always click "Edit" to modify it.
- Once you have completed the checkout process, you will receive an email containing the e-Gift Voucher details.
How Do I Pay By An Gift Certificate?
Paying by Gift Certificate is Simple!
- Go to our website and select the items you want to purchase.
- When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay", the same as our regular checkout.
- Select the "Pay By Gift Certificate" Option.
- Enter your Voucher Number and the corresponding number when prompted.
- If the amount of your Gift Certificate doesn't cover your order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
IMPORTANT: Funds will be deducted from your Gift Certificate at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will re-issue funds as credit to your Gift Certificate.
Does my Gift Certificate expire?
All Gift Certificate will expire 1 year from their date of creation.
Can I Still Use Promotional Codes if I Use My Gift Certificate?
Yes, by all means!
Is there a limit on how many Gift Certificate I can use on a single order?
There is no limit. You can use as many as you want.
What Terms & Conditions Apply To Gift Certificate?
- The Gift Certificate can only be redeemed on the grabmore.in website
- Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase other Gift Certificate
- One or more Gift Certificate can be redeemed against an order. Gift Certificate can also be clubbed with applicable promotional codes.
- If the order value exceeds the Gift Certificate amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / ATM Card.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Certificate, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under Gift Certificate balance in the My Account section.
- Gift Certificate and unused portions of Gift Certificate expire one (1) year from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificate cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit but are transferable.
- We are not responsible if an Gift Certificate is lost, stolen or used without permission.
All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at our discretion.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures.
If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
What should I do if my package arrives tampered?
When it is quite visible that the packaging is broken and labels are torn off. Do not accept the parcel and report the problem in front of the courier person to our customer care executive at +91.98840 12829.
If you are speculative, have it opened in front of the courier person to make sure that you are getting what you had ordered in full shape and good condition and forget not to call us before you do so!
When the parcel arrives after office hours and you are unable to contact our customer service team, please refuse to take the delivery.